Posts for category: Family Dentistry
A family dentist is trained to deal with oral health at every stage of life. While children’s teeth are developing, they have different needs than adults, which is why it’s important to take them to a family dentist. Dr. Melinda M. Kuhn is a dentist at Kuhn Family Dentistry in Reno, NV, where she provides dental services for patients of all ages.
The Benefits of Having a Family Dentist
Kuhn Family Dentistry provides Reno dental patients with the following dental services:
- Regular examinations and cleanings
- Cavity identification and filling
- Dental sealants
- Fluoride treatments
- Orthodontic devices
- Treatment for gum disease
Other benefits include:
- Convenient for your schedule: Your life is filled with commitments to your family and your job, and your time is precious. Dr. Kuhn recognizes that and will work with you to find an appointment time that suits your lifestyle.
- Prevention is a priority: Regular six-month dental visits for all your family members can reveal dental issues in their early staged before they become complicated and costly to fix. Dr. Kuhn can also apply a sealant to your children’s teeth to protect them from decay.
- Many treatment options: Whatever your dental needs, from correcting misalignment and overcrowding to restorations, Dr. Kuhn will discuss the options for all your family.
- Oral hygiene education: Dr, Kuhn can give you advice on all aspects of oral care from choosing the right toothpaste to help with a healthy diet for you and your kids.
Having a family dentist can benefit you and your family members. Your family will enjoy getting to know Dr. Kuhn and she will be able to help your children through every step of their dental development.
If you live in Reno, NV and you are looking for a family dentist, call Dr. Kuhn today at (775) 829-9331 to request an appointment.